Welcome to the Northern Utah Immunization Coalition "COOL TEENS GET VACCINES" Contest!
The Challenge: What are immunizations? Why do teenagers need them?
Develop a 30-90-second YouTube video that creatively demonstrates the benefits of Immunizations in the lives of teens.
You make the video. You upload it to YouTube. You win. You make money and You get famous.
See ALL the entries, including past winners.
How to submit your entry into the NUIC Adolescent Immunization Promotion Video Contest
1) By submitting your video, you agree that you have read and accept all contest rules and regulations.
2) Upload your video to YouTube by Friday, March 31, 2017. Videos are accepted in a range of formats, listed on the YouTube site.
For instructions on how to upload to YouTube, please visit the site at www.youtube.com If you do not already have a free YouTube account, you will need to create one. YouTube users must be at least 13 years of age to set up an account. If you are not, ask an adult for help.
3) In the title box on the YouTube upload page, list the title of your video; the title should be something original that helps your video stand out. This will help us distinguish each video submission. The title must be something other than “Cool Teens Get Vaccines”. Under tags, include the title “Cool Teens Get Vaccines NUIC 2017.” Enter a short summary about your video in the description box. Set the privacy setting as “public” and the license as “standard.”
4) Once your video is uploaded, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Your name, email address, mailing address and phone number
• The YouTube URL of your video
• The name of your video
• The names of all participants in the video, as well as those who worked on the video (such as the editor, director, writer, etc.) and their e-mail address, mailing address and phone number
• A transcript of the video as a Word doc or PDF
• The entry packet for the contest which includes a signed release for each person who is shown or heard in the video. You may fill this out and obtain parent or guardian signatures and attach the release as a scanned PDF document with your email. (If you cannot fill out the release electronically, you may fax it to Kelly Hansen at 435-755-2311 or mail it to Kelly Hansen, 101 West Center Street, Logan, UT 84321.) The signed release must be signed by a parent or guardian for each person show or heard in the video that is under the age of 18. For any additional questions or concerns you may call Kelly Hansen at 435-755-2300 ext. 1014 or e-mail her at email@example.com
5) If you would like to view last year’s video submissions go to www.youtube.com and type nuicutah (one word) in the search bar. That will bring up the Northern Utah Immunization Coalition Channel (the nuic channel on you tube). You can also type in “Cool Teens Get Vaccines 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016” in the search bar and find previous year’s video submissions.
You will receive a confirmation email that your video submission has been received within five business days. If you do not, contact Kelly Hansen at 435-755-2300 ext. 1014.
Good luck! We are looking forward to viewing your video!
Download the entry/packet on the link below